Nov 18, 2011

Where did you get those Blue Heels??

Hi Dollfaces.  Sitting tonight, thinking of how quickly this little idea blossomed into something I can wholeheartedly endorse. Today, I was out, and realized how much I found myself looking at peoples'...footwear. Not that I didn't do that already, but today was different. I was looking for blue shoes. How brash! I honestly chuckled out loud and shook my head, and snapped back into reality...how silly of me to think that this "little" ambassadorship had gone viral into mainstream Target-land...and there in the aisle between the swiffer pads and the toiletries.....I would find a little blue swarm of hands* in* the* air , blue-heel clad D peeps waving and calling me over...oh, yes, my mind went there...(hence the giggle). No, there were no blue shoe wearing advocates in Target today, or at the gas station.....and I made peace with that. For today. Because not seeing those shoes gave me a gift. I realize that for the first time....in a long time....I believe in myself. I believe that I found the right people, the right passion,  and the right reason.....not getting all sappy on ya... but, I believe that if you are reading this, and you are...cause we are WHERE IT IS AT....then you too, looked for someone in those shoes.... Something so simple, yet identifiable as DARE I SAY IT?? Not. yet. ;) We are all looking for that connection. We all want to know we are not alone. What would I have done if I had seen someone in some killer Stuart Weitzman blue mules? I would most assuredly...without a doubt....cried. Then coveted their footwear. Don't act like yall don't know me!!  We'll touch on this more.....another night...when I can see through my contacts....tonight, I can only see blue. We are all in the same little shoe store together, friends, looking for the right fit. Let's pass the love around. Size 7, please!!

On another note, Supah D mama, and co founder of The Blue Heel Society, my dahlin' Lexi will be walking TALL tomorrow at the JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes. Wishing that every step she takes fills her heart with joy and pride and that she knows how much love and support the Society, proper, is sending to her. ROCK that walk, gurl.

Don't forget to email us...or tag one of us on Facebook!!  Look up there...to the right....a little more....THERE! Click that link and like our page! Tweet much?? Follow us on Twitter!  Tag us in your photos of you sporting your best BLUE KICKS! Have a great weekend Lambs, we'll chat soon!  Smooches~DWOWW