Dec 8, 2011

The Clog Blog? Imma stiletto gal!

Funny thing about shoe shopping. You can find a million shoes you like...in the store...but it is often difficult to find the "right" one....for you. Bring a trusted friend....Opinions count.

Case in  point....Clogs.

I see clogs everywhere....omg....Nursing clogs, Croc clogs, wooden ones, well, on a paint can....once, moving on....it is the "must have" in comfort. I put them on...blech. HATED them. WHY must I desire the shoe that makes me walk like a deer on ice? Wouldn't a simple ballet flat suffice? No. It just isn't me.

No particular style of management in your Diabetes care can be mass produced either. Regardless of your diagnosis "type"...YOU have to find the "style" that works best for you. Don't be afraid to try it on to actually SEE if it fits. Find your support system and ask "Does this "Clog" work...for me?