May 18, 2013

Diabetes Art



I LOVE art! I wish I could paint or create everyday. I wish I had a room to do just that. I get lost when I paint. I don't think about anything. Not the growing To-Do list, the carb counting, the finger sticking, the grocery store. I have zero thought. For those of you that know me you are probably laughing because I think a mile a minute and multi-task like no other. However, when I paint I'm transported to a world of quiet. I feel content and peaceful. I normally don't re-post my previous posts but today has been crazy. Our family had a fundraising event for our Hemophiliac son and then a basketball tournament game for my daughter, dinner, down pour (we were eating outside) and a mouth bleed with the Hemo son. It's been a busy day! So I'll re-post a picture I did from Lee Ann Thill's Diabetes Art Day last year and pray you give me some forgiveness and grace for re-posting and I promise myself to paint something soon and post for your enjoyment! Have a great night all!