May 9, 2013

Where are your blue shoes??

So...in keeping with my *oh so typical, sad, tired, ghetto, style* blog posts...
WHERE are you keeping those shoes??
Are they out and proud?
Are they tucked neatly in a closet and are you looking at them saying.... WHERE IN TARNATION am I ever gonna wear them?
It doesn't matter....they are there. And we know, I know, how hard it is to banner your battles with Diabetes.
The very fact that you have them, know about what they mean to me...to us...means more than you know.
I don't blog often anymore...more for the fact that I am an idiot, and not so much that I don't need to share my weird personal battles with the interwebs.....my point, and I do have one...is this....
I miss you guys, and I want to hear from you.  Share your Diabetes PRIDE...
We need a banner day, lambs.
Or a paid vacation, all together....with someone else picking up the tab....like....*insert your big Pharma here*
Hi from D. Lo.
And for the record, the kiddos BG is 101.