Apr 26, 2014

Two posts today! #HAWMC Day 25 and 26

Hey all! I'm combining posts today as I was no where near my computer yesterday to blog. Day just got away from me...it happens.

Day 25: Fitness Friday: What do I do to stay fit?

I started running, regularly, 3 years ago. When I first started I'd swear like a sailor. I hated it. However, I found the more I did it the more I was able to just be. My mind was clear. I even got to the point when things were just too stressful that I knew I needed to get out and run. It didn't have to be miles and miles. Just enough to de-stress. I wouldn't say I run to stay fit. I've come to enjoy it and I love working out with weights too. I find it a necessity for my sanity. My hubby is even on board with running. He's in the "I hate running" phase but I've signed him up for some 5k's and 10k's this spring. Today he finished his first (in a looongg time) 5k without stopping. I'm incredibly proud of him! This is something we can go do together and spend time de-stressing...or staying fit, however you choose to look at it.

MSRun 5k finish!





Day 26: Word Cloud: Love making these! Thanks to www.wordle.net for allowing us the creativity to create a diabetes wordle!