Apr 2, 2015

Day 2 #HAWMC: Key to Happiness

Today I am to share with you what I think the Key to Happiness is...I think we all have the answer to that one and yet it's different for everyone. For me, my key to happiness is my family. They are the reason I get up in the morning, why I go to bed tired, why I stay up late, why I make their breakfast/lunch/dinner, why I go to the grocery, why I love fiercely, why I advocate, why I cry and why I laugh. You get the idea...they are my everything. When I think back about my most favorite and happiest memories they all involve my family. They are my biggest supporters (even when I ask them to do crazy stuff!!).


My Key to Happiness...My Family!

So I encourage you to find your Key to Happiness...maybe it's a spa day, coffee with friends, a night out, exercise, writing in a journal...whatever it is...GO find it!!