Apr 6, 2015

WEGO blog challenge Day 6 - My hero[s]

WEGO blog challenge Day 6  - My hero[s]


Today's prompt is to write about my hero[s].  Who are they and what makes them awesome in m eyes?

This one is always a tough one for me, as there are many. My Parents, my Father in law, and even a bigger one for all the Parents of children with diabetes.. So as I sat here thinking, I was having a rough time  to come up with just one. Until....

I realized the obvious choice was clear...My fellow partner in crime, [blogger] Jen Hamilton Loving. 

Let me give a couple reasons why. Not only is Jen the Blue Heel Society's Chief Content Manager, she is a Mom. And not just any Mom.

Jen is the Mom of two Type 1 Diabetic Daughters's. That is impressive enough except for this. Jen's Son is a Hemophiliac. So being the Parent of all three extra awesome children should be the icing on the cake.Jen is my hands down favorite for my choice as my Hero. On top of all that...

Jen is writing two blog post's for this years Wego #HAWMC Blog Challenge. One for Blue Heel Society and the other on her Hemophilia Blog , many day's a double posting. 

Did I mention Jen has a 'regular' job, AND works with her local  JDRF as well? Jen also participates in various Community Event's including, running, racing, showing off her Blue Shoes every chance she can.

And lastly for now, Jen is a very awesome Wife to a very awesome Husband. Joe is right there with Jen every step of the way. 

Again, it is hard not to pick all the Parents of Children with diabetes, as well every Child that requires a little extra love. They are my daily hero's, but C'mon...JEN ROCKS!!!!

p.s. all the usage of the word "awesomes" comes with my SoCal language thing I have going on