Apr 2, 2012

Quotation Inspiration

I have a few quotes I love but this one made its way around Facebook a while ago and it just stayed with me.

Thanks to our D friend, Mike Lawson's Mirror Mantras. You can check out his blog here.



How true! I'm not talking about "Saving the World" remarkable...that's for Superhero's! But if you can wake up and make just the smallest difference in your day or in the day of someone else...why not do it?

What do you live for? 

I live for my kids and my family. The passion that I have for my kids and family helps me to do remarkable things! Little things like getting them ready for school every morning, making their lunch, preparing them for their day, getting them to after school activities, sporting events, Dr. appointments, middle of the night blood sugar checks, multiple site changes, treating highs, treating lows ...yes, these are little things. But these lead to bigger things like volunteering at JDRF diabetes events, mentoring other diabetic families, meeting with law makers and advocating for a cure.

Small, everyday, REMARKABLE things that will have a HUGE impact on my kids, my family, my community.

So, ask yourself, what can you do to be remarkable? What do YOU live for? I bet if you take a moment and think of all the everyday things you do, you'll find your pretty remarkable! Feel free to leave your remarkable posts...you never know...you might inspire someone else to be remarkable!! 

<3 Jen