Apr 29, 2013

Day 29 of the WEGO #HAWMC: "Congratulations"



For todays topic, we are asked to "Share three things you love about yourself, things you’re great at, or just want to share. We all know Health Activists are awesome."

Today is the next to last day of #HAWMC, and my final post for the Challenge. I cannot tell you how much these blogfests mean to me, and I want to thank all of YOU for reading and sharing during this Month. I certainly could not have done it without my partner in crime, Jen Loving. You want awesome, Jen is the definition of such. Not only did Jen contribute to the BHS blog about her TWO Type 1 Daughters, but on her other blog where she relays her journey of a Mom to her Hemophiliac Son.

I tried...I really did, however, I cannot in good conscience talk about what I love about me (although I do), nor can I acknowledge things I am great at (although there are). Do I feel Health Activists are awesome, I certainly do!

Here's a little caveat, and let me contradict myself briefly.

I am pretty good at remembering that as a Health Activist, where would I be without our Bluetiful Friends/Fans/Followers? If it wasn't for our wonderful little Society, I, as an Activist, wouldn't have anyone much to Advocate FOR. If it wasn't for YOUR AWESOMENESS, who would we have to wear our Blueness for?

Yes, all Health Activists are awesome, but the reason I advocate is for ALL OF YOU. For without you, I would not be, and YOU are certainly the awesomeness I am here for. So the "Congratulations" MUST go to all of you...