Apr 30, 2013

Day 30 of 30!!! RECAP!!! We did it!! #HAWMC


Wow!! I (we) did it! (Sorry...I'm double posting for Blue Heel Society AND Captain Jackson's Hemophilia Adventure)  I always enjoy participating in WEGO Health's: Health Activist Writer's Monthly Challenge. The prompts get me to think outside of what I might normally post...which is good and sometimes funny! This month I started out blogging in Florida with our FIRST family vacation since having Jackson, our hemophiliac son, who is five years old and our second T1D diagnosis. Talk about independence!! It felt great knowing we could infuse our son ourselves and take care of our girls. Packing for three kids with chronic illnesses is so nerve wracking! But I got it all packed! Then I nearly ended the month in Texas while attending a Hemophilia convention. So in 30 days I've managed to blog in 3 different states...pretty good for a family who hasn't gone anywhere in years! I hope you have enjoyed following our blog posts everyday and THANK YOU to those who did!! I am humbled by your support. I will tell you this now...I'm taking a break from blogging...just a little one (for those of you that know me; you know it will only be a day or two!!)

To sum up my #HAWMC experience in one word:

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious