Apr 1, 2013

Getting Started...day 1 #HAWMC 2013




We have decided to once again participate in WEGO Health's Activitist Writers Monthly Challenge or #HAWMC. We enjoy writing during these challenges as it is fun, makes us think, gives us ideas to write about and most of all can be, well...challenging. Today's prompt is:

Getting Started...why do you write and/or why write for HAWMC. Those of you who have followed us here at BHS know that we write for ourselves, our loved ones, the caregivers, the T1D's...YOU! I know, speaking for myself, I like to write because I need to get something off my chest. Or I'm having a rough day and need to find some inspiration or motivation. Or I simply need to "talk" to someone. Plus I just feel better typing all my random thoughts and feelings and weaving them into a blog post. It feels good.

As for why HAWMC...I've already told you up above. We hope you enjoy our month long blogging. We hope that you find inspiration, motivation, something new or an "I get it" this month from our posts. So sit back and enjoy!