Nov 30, 2012

30 days in a whirlwind!! #NHBPM


Today is THE day...THE last day of National Diabetes Awareness Month and the last day of our 30 day blog challenge. Phew...I so love doing these challenges.

 For one, it forces me to sit down and write. It makes  me take the time to do it because it's so easy to just do it another day. But I didn't do it all. I had help this month with contributions from Thomas Moore. I love his take on things. It's nice to know that maybe, as caregivers, we are going through the same things OR going through different things and yet are there for each other and can learn from one another. And isn't that what we do in the DOC?

The second reason...topic ideas. Some days I struggle with how I want to approach the given topic, other days, I can't stop writing.

The third reason...I'm competitive...I HAVE to have all 30 days posted...no get outta jail (er, blog) free cards here. MUST POST!!

So this month has flown by. Between all the diabetes events, blogging, caring for diabetic kids, working, taking care of everything...it's just been crazy!! So the topic today is to recap the month and I will recap with a single word...WHIRLWIND!!!

I hope you have enjoyed reading our posts as much as I (and Thomas) have in writing our posts for you. And YOU are why we do what we do at Blue Heel Society. So thank you for reading, interacting, and joining our efforts to educate and advocate for ALL types of diabetes with one Blue Heel (or shoe) at a time.