Nov 5, 2012

Being thankful, excited and inspired!



Day 5 WEGO challenge is:

"Write a list of 3 things that you're thankful for/excited about or inspired by"

I think I'll do ALL three instead of just one or the other! (I'm such the over achiever!!)

3 Things I'm thankful for:
1. Insulin

2. Family

3. Insurance

3 Things I'm excited about:
1. November...after all it is National Diabetes Awareness Month!! I'm looking forward to all the events our local JDRF chapter has lined up this month!

2. Wednesday, 11/7, is the day Evelyn gets hooked up to her pink Medtronic Revel pump!!

3. the Future...many exciting things are happening here at the Blue Heel Society and I've got some things in the works...it's exciting to see where these things will lead us!

3 Things that inspire me:
1. My kids. If it weren't for them I wouldn't be doing any of this!

2. YOU the DOC (diabetes online community). The support and love you show all of us is just a big warm fuzzy bear hug!!

3. The color BLUE...corney? Maybe, but when I see blue I see possibilities!!

What about YOU?

What are you thankful for/excited about/inspired by?