Nov 27, 2012



Today Post 27...

"If I could go anywhere..."

This post I dedicate to my rock. The one person that has been there through everything for over 22 years. The one that has been there for EVERY diagnosis. Who has hugged me tight and dried my tears. Given me high fives when things go right. And has shown compassion and understanding when I need to vent about the injustices of having three kids with chronic illnesses.

                                                 My best friend. 



                                                  My husband. 

So as much as I would LOVE to say "If I could go anywhere"...I'd take the family to Disney World and leave the chronic conditions behind. I'm not. The one person that is there for me is the one person that gets the most neglected...(well, besides the dogs). I'm so busy helping the kids, running them here-there-everywhere, volunteering for activities, signing up for things, signing HIM up for things. There is no time for us. Well...if you include the 5 minutes of silence before our heads hit the pillow and we are dead asleep.

So..."if I could go anywhere"...it would be with my best friend, my hubby. And I'd like to throw in... to one of those island huts just off the ocean coast where the skies match the ocean in their majestic blue and the beach is white sand. There are no site changes to do, no fingers to prick, no IV's to give, no insurance calls/fights, no appointments to make, NOTHING!! But, I'll take a night out. Shoot...it doesn't even need to be fancy...we can go to Wendy's. Just being together, uninterrupted...would be heaven! Thank you Jojo, for all you do to support me and our family. <3